Sunday, April 20, 2014

What to see: Kemary at CoRK


Kemary? That's me!
CoRk? CoRK Arts District Corner of Rosselle & King St.

I'm starting a photo series called "Hello Life." As you may know I love to take photos of everything. I decided to start a challenge for myself and that is self-photography. I figured if I pull this off well then I'll be super satisfied. All I needed was a camera, tripod, and wireless remote control. The photos I took today was more of a practice for my actual Hello Life series. It was a little distracting every time a car drove by, some would slow down to watch, wave, and I think all the women smiled. It's not every day that you see a person prancing around in a tutu and tiara. Here is a peak of my work.







Stay tuned for my full "Hello Life" photo series on my self-titled website. www.kemarychan.com

You know what else is happening in Jacksonville? University of North Florida's Spring Commencement Ceremony on Friday, April 25th, 2014. I am graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in Communication: Public Relations and minor in Sociology. Yay! One of the photos in this post is of my class ring with my birth stone. I love it. If you can't make it to the ceremony then you can watch a live stream of it. UNF Commencement

No comments:

Post a Comment