Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Where To Go: Riverside Arts Market Opening Day!



I am so excited about the opening of the Riverside Arts Market (RAM)! One of my favorite places to go on a Saturday morning with my dog. My little boy absolutely loves going to RAM because of the attention he gets and the other dogs that he can go stare, sniff, and touch noses with.

Here he is last November, it was a windy day, can't you tell?

Opening day is Saturday, March 1st, 2014. It will be open every Saturday from 10am-4pm. Expect to see the Opening Day Parade throughout RAM as well as families and pets shopping around and enjoying the day. Remember if you're bringing your pets don't forget that they need to be on a leash! Speaking of pets you will find a few vendors who sells cool handmade pet stuff such as treats, shampoo, collars, bows, and bandanas. Even if you think you're not going to buy anything I would recommend you bring some cash as well, I mean you might get hungry or thirsty.



I am a sucker for handmade jewelry because a lot of times the designs are unique. I think every time I go to RAM I leave with at least one piece of jewelry.



I love buying my fruits and vegetables here as well. It is a much better deal than what you get from the supermarket and to me it kind of taste a little better as well. Don't forget your recyclable tote if you have one!



One of the reasons to bring your family out here is the entertainment. You'll have the live band by the river and other entertainers such as this guy here and balloon artists. Kids and even some adults are amused by acts like this.

Come out and support local artists!

Click here for more info on RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment