Saturday, February 22, 2014

Where To Go: Welcome To Rockville


It's almost that time again! Welcome To Rockville returns to Jacksonville on April 26, 2014 - April 27, 2014. Who has their ticket? Who is waiting to win their ticket? Over 30 bands will take stage at this year's event. Be warned, it's going to get hot, you're going to want to take your clothes off. Not kidding. I've seen people who shouldn't even take their shirts, with their shirts off! Aye! So what I am trying to say is please wear something light and put on some SPF. Just be prepared to sweat and keep hydrated as well.

I was fortunate enough a couple of years ago to have a Production Pass to the event and caught some interesting photos. I was on one of the main stages when I took this one. How fun is that! I don't remember who was performing at the time, I was just amazed I was even able to stand there.



In this year's line up I am very much looking forward to seeing Alter Bridge. I LOVE Myles' voice. Somehow it gives me goosebumps. I have to say my favorite song from them is "In Loving Memory." I almost want to cry every time I hear it. Just everything about it, the music and the lyrics, both so beautiful.

If you've never heard it, I want you to listen to it. It has held a special place in my heart and maybe for some of you.



Click here for more information on Welcome To Rockville's line up and ticket info

No comments:

Post a Comment